Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Google AdSense

Google AdSense

So this thing that you see over on the right-hand side of this page that looks like advertising for different products or services…….well, that’s exactly what it is.  Google has a program that is called AdSense, and it works something like this.

It looks at the information on this webpage, and decides what would be a good advertisement to place on the page, based on keywords that it recognizes.  So for instance, if I had a website that talked about Minolta digital cameras, you might see an ad for Konica Minolta.

I have no control over what appears there, so if you see something you don’t like, there’s not much that I can do about it.

BUT………

If you see anything that you do like, feel free to click on the link.  

I guess as time goes on, the links will change depending on what I write in the blog.

Good luck, and let me know if you find anything interesting.

Talk to you all soon.

No comments: