Tuesday, September 06, 2005

This is a re-post of an earlier entry (with some updates)....

Sarah started back to school today. I can’t believe it. She’s in FOURTH grade. She is growing up so fast. As we’ve done every year since she started school, we’ve taken her picture in front of the birch tree, and I've posted it below. She is getting so big. Maybe I will go and find all the old ‘first day’ pictures, and post them too (wasn't able to find as many as I had hoped to, but there are two others below). I’m sure when she gets home, she will have plenty of stories to tell about her first day, so I will post more later. Sarah LOVED her first day. She had a lot of stories to tell, and I'm sure this is going to be a great year for her. The twins also start school soon. 9/19 is their first day. I will certainly have pictures from that, and will post them as soon as I get them. I’m sure the day will be more traumatic for Bridget than for the twins, but I’ll keep you all posted.

No comments: