Saturday, August 30, 2008

Family (and friends) night at the Phillies

Sarah and Bridget at the Phillies Game
Bridget, Sarah, and I, along with Kevin Huff went to the Philles vs. Dodgers on this past Monday night, and had a great night. Thanks again Chris and Mark for the tickets! The Phils won, and even though they were calling for rain, it turned out to be a beautiful night. I can't wait to get back to another game.

Here is a beautiful picture of Sarah and Bridget. I can't believe what a wonderful young lady Sarah is growing into. We are very lucky parents, and although Emma will probably give us a run for ouw money, I know that they will both follow in Sarah's footsteps.

Happy Anniversary, Bridget! 12 years ago today you made me the happiest man in the world. Thanks for a wonderful life with you.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: